Monday, March 11, 2019

The Scran Line SIGN FROM ABOVE CAKE - The Scran Line

  1. Elisabeth Blackwood: You’re alive!
  2. Damla: I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS CAKE 😍
  3. Miracle Luckett: you should make cakes for each of the zodic signs that would be cool
  4. Sela Lewis: I love the simplicity and the creativity! Hope you’re well.
  5. Maddie Lippy: +Chase he's been doing videos for tastemade i believe and he has mentioned other projects that he's working on in previous videos
  6. Sister Snatched a wiG: *halloween is over sir*
  7. Gabriela Fernandes Ulhoa: Only 2 minutes? Do you want to kill us? Please Nick, 20 minutes AT LEAST in the next video!!! Miss you on this one ❤❤ you're so fantastic and makes me happy with your creative work !! This cake is awesome and me da Γ‘gua na boca πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ xoxo from Brasil ❤❤
  8. Patricia Cardoso: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  9. Aubryanna Pichon: More like sight from below πŸ‘Ή but I’m loving this cake 😸
  10. Speilbilde: I looooove this. Skuuuulls :D
  11. Kaci Patrick: I love this cake. Kind of gives me Billie Eilish vibes with its style.
  12. Danielle Hollis: I tried searching it on Google Sound Search too. I WANT THAT SONG !
  13. Robert James Chang: Nick you are a crazy-brilliant cake artist!!
  14. glittermytimbers: I love that you are experimenting with your cakes and videos!
  15. Trisha Daly: That cake is so cool looking. Bravo πŸ‘ ❤️
  16. Kent Yancee Laderas: Simple yet so beautiful and creepy at the same time. Well done. πŸ‘πŸ‘
  17. Faultty: Or even blood orange syrup :)
  18. Jeanette Becker: AMAZING!!!
  19. Danielle Hollis: I am DIGGIN the music to this one! Does anyone have the name ?
  20. Cake by Justin: I’ve never liked skulls but they go so well on this cake
  21. nicoled0802: Oooh I love it 😍 it looks like it came from American horror story
  22. Aizan NY: This is absolutely my aesthetic. Btw I’m really glad your videos are more concise! 😊
  23. Alysin Chainz: That’s one of the most Amazing cakes I’ve ever seen ❣️
  24. s scott: Morbid......More please!πŸ’€ πŸ”ͺ
  25. Vinci: I've watched at least thirty of your videos and this was my FAVOURITEEEEEEE.
  26. plush furr: I wuz thinking "bleeding souls".
  27. Viridiana Toto: You are amazing i was waiting for this so much!!!! 😊
  28. fucken killer jason: Nice
  29. Aria: Why didnt this come out for Halloween!?!? You just posted a picture on ig
  30. Aimie Wilson: Im so excited you done a video! Brill
  31. Georgina.Fox: Amazing as always!
  32. NataliAnisko: I think this cake from my dreams 😍
  33. Jill Bo: When I try to make a several layer cake the bottom layer is always either mushed or completely compact and tough from the weight of the others.... And the frosting comes out the sides... Or if everything is tough enough to hold up the weight, like dense cakes and dense buttercream it doesn't taste that nice because the cake can't really be fluffy...
  34. Enxhi. q: 🍰🍰🍰
  35. Bieassia Law: I will be doing this for next Halloween
  36. James Greene: ooh, spookyy! love these vids so much!!
  37. Amber-kaye: Love it!!
  38. Cinthia Dominguez: 😍😍😍😍😍
  39. Adrienne McMillan: Those think layers of cream cheese frosting 🀀🀀🀀
  40. Miriam: So so so beautiful 😍😍😍
  41. Himalayan Ragdoll Cat: a little late? (its a cool cake though)
  42. I Bring Me Caldwell: It’s perfect as always! I love it!
  43. plush furr: AWESOME SAUCE πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ I luv the theme musicπŸ’€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
  44. Gomorrah: design wise, probably one of the coolest cake youve made
  45. Letitia Jones: I want to take this cake to my office Christmas party but I don’t like anyone I work with that much
  46. Seohee Lee: I think you are so talented at designing or decorating something Nick......
  47. shazroseto: Hi Nick, This is awesome! Very creative cake! By the way, how do you bake your cake that the top is flat?
  48. SharonThe Baron: I think they are related to the tv show American Horror Story
  49. Beyond B: This looks so cool. I guess on my next birthday I will request this cake πŸŽ‚
  50. Fio B.: So so wonderful! And the music!!!! Wow!
  51. Bathabile Mahlangu: Nick you have done it again!!❤πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ You are so amazing and talented.❤
  52. Mariana MagalhΓ£es: MY BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR SURE
  53. Untitled: All three videos that he released recently seem to be a throwback to Halloween.
  54. kcmfzb: πŸ˜‹
  55. Pat Fernandes: Mate you're like a month late!!! - Miss your voice.
  56. Priscilla Mercado: Love love love it
  57. Cassandra Lee: I love it πŸ₯°
  58. Apex Theory: That's creepy AF. I love it.
  59. iloveme98: OHHHH HELLLLO!!
  60. Sara L: Really slick editing & music! Great job!
  61. detective heji: Please always make this without talking
  62. person lastname: Sorry I’m late I was watching the aria’s in SydneyπŸ˜‚
  63. Mary Susan Milam: Another amazing creation!!! How do you stay so tidy??
  64. Kristy Rodriguez: I am so beyond in love with this cake!!! 😍🀩😍🀩 πŸ’œfrom SATX
  65. LotusLatte: If you remake it, you can always do less frosting!
  66. Sha. Arsekar: That sign from above ain't good!!! But luks delishhh
  67. Gennaro Sambuco: Love this cake and the music matches perfectly! Any chance you can give credit to this music? It doesn't Shazam.
  68. Genevieve Randall: A work of creepy art! Love it!
  69. Nia: dont get my wrong, i LOVE frosting. more than cake actually lol. but not too much though. tummy & toothaches waiting to happen! but anything Nick makes i’ll definitely eat!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
  70. Dogs Cats: Love the music and the cake is just WOW🌹🌹🌹
  71. Miriam Paschal: Simple yet effective. Excellent idea.
  72. cream cheese: Wouldve loved to see it with the voice over but still, love your your videos!❤
  73. Kelly Truebody: Missing niki startip this year!!! Awesome cake nick. Btw i love the piping gel idea to get the perfect consistency. Keep inspiring. ❤
  74. Amber Starr: This is such a cool design. I love it!
  75. CK8smallville: Wow, that is relatively simple yet very stunning
  76. PurpleSquirrel: So simple, but I've never seen a design like it. I'm in love 😍😍
  77. unicorns s: Its such a creepy beauty..😍😍
  78. Alexandra Palomares: You could decorate the chocolate skulls with food coloring into sugar skulls Coco theme cake.
  79. 16F16G: that's amazing!
  80. Somebody Else: this was sooo satisfying
  81. Sophie Parfait: This cake looks so good and delicious....white chocolate, red velvet and cream cheese frosting is my weakness :) Another great video Nick!! I LOVED it!!
  82. Game of Cookies: Lovely video!! I also loved the music, and the cake looks super moist!! Yay, Swiss meringue buttercream!! I've recently made it with a hand mixer for the first time ever... DEFINITELY WORTH IT!
  83. seanjavu: Love it!!!
  84. Myke Lyfe: Love this—so simple and dynamic!
  85. hellofriyay: +Zepar otaku _ Exactly.
  86. Sp00ky Jr: This is seriously my favorite creation of yours- spooky and elegant. I want to try this one for sure!
  87. Choungie Bravo: this music bops
  88. Faultty: Looks gorgeous. Though as a fan of chocolate and raspberry, I would’ve made the corn syrup more of a coulis.
  89. Caris Jordana: love this, more gory beauty pls!
  90. Iwan Wan: Tasty
  91. Zuma Star: The music only adds to the Atmosphere of the video
  92. fucken killer jason: Looks good
  93. Unicorn ariana grande: I would love to have a baker like him in my town
  94. Mariam Tariq: No " Hi guys"! Sigh... Missing your voice... Hope to hear it soon. BTW the cake is AWESOME 😍
  95. Chelsea: Omg it's so gorgeous❤️
  96. zx Rach Hg: This is so awesome !Simple yet spooky !
  97. Anastasia Knightly: Oh i LOVE this one!
  98. Ms Tea: That's morbid for this time of year
  99. Jake: Total AHS Apocalypse vibes πŸ˜πŸ–€πŸ’–
  100. jemmaline 23: Ahh how I’ve missed these ☺️
  101. Alice Lolita: I found my birthday cake.
  102. Ivana par'tei: πŸ˜€ So simple and beautiful πŸ’€❤
  103. Lindsay Sprague: πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€
  104. JF: the scran line is a good channel for promoting cake utilities i wonder if someone actually realize
  105. Ella Thompson: I love your videos without voice over so much you should do more
  106. Yael Jimenez: The cake is soo cool
  107. Kajal Khaira: The best birthday present I could receive is this video <3 THANK YOU NICK!!
  108. Zahida Waheed: WOAAHHHH
  109. Alcyone Orithiya: A bit morbid than your usual stuff. I love it! Very well filmed as well πŸ˜„πŸ’ž
  110. Sara Bowman: Amazing!
  111. S. CH Momin: The cake's cool. Loved it
  112. Amber Shelley: Make the icing black, shadow brush the skulls, and I want this for my birthday. :(
  113. Alessandra Cardoso: I love it I wanna this cake for my birthday
  114. MsNekaa26: The cake is beautiful the only one was I felt like this was supposed to come out during Halloween the music and everything just seems very Halo you know I like spooky I don't know I'm probably wrong
  115. Aryana Lewis: So simple but impressionable
  116. Ao Mitsuki: PERFECT ♡♡ can I have the recipe? EDIT - found it xd ♡ and again pERFECT
  117. Jinkx Monsoon’s chipped tooth: Nia you don’t like frosting!? Shameeeee
  118. Dark Fire: 😍😍😍😍😍 it's so friggin beautiful! Cake goals!
  119. Princess Nellie of Sweden: Alcyone Orithiya I totally agree with you πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️
  120. Yourspecialness: Love it 😍
  121. Clioitus: I’m gonna make this for my birthday cake πŸ˜‚
  122. jeonghoe: such a minamalistic and beautiful cake!!
  123. Voldermort BUTT: This is a beautiful cake
  124. Rosa GonzΓ‘lez: AHS Love it! πŸ‘πŸ’•
  125. Luca Peyrefitte: Sophie Parfait ikr the best weakness there is
  126. strawberrytea89: Nick ALWAYS slaysπŸ‘‘πŸ’“πŸ˜ #cakeitupπŸ’€πŸ’€❤❤
  127. Karen Kimberley: Wow I love it Nick awesome job 😘
  128. Doki Cakes: This cake is creepy and gorgeous at tue same time!! You always amaze me!! This really reminded me of the new Sabrina show.
  129. Sarah Nichols: This unbelievably amazing, you're the most creative baker on the planet!
  130. Aichi Toshiki: Gorgeous and creepy
  131. Cookie Jam: Who came here from Instagram just to see this beautiful cake 😍
  132. Eve Drivelty: Amazing!! πŸ’€♥️
  133. Jordan du Buisson: Can you please do sign from above cupcakes
  134. taimatsuko: Somehow, I think this would be an awesome wedding cake
  135. Nicole Lucas: Can you do a reindeer cake for xmas pretty please!?? πŸ€—
  136. silverjetplane: I love this Nick!!!! So spooky. The red really pops against the white
  137. AnagnorisisTragica: I wish I could have this as my birthday cake it's awesome <3
  138. Zepar otaku _: Cuz Nick did it😁
  139. hellofriyay: It looks creepy yet beautiful at the same time. How's that possible? πŸ‘πŸ‘
  140. Harley Laufeyson: It’s my two favorite things,combined in one cake! Please do an Emo cupcake please
  141. ahmed sumaiya: Owwwo!!!
  142. Sabrina Hards: πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€Cool. I have skull chocolate moulds. This is awesome! πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
  143. Gen Rose: this is so amazing and beautifully scary
  144. Olivia: Beautiful!
  145. Viuna Naderi: Coolest Halloween cake ever love how u used corn syrup as a replica of blood can’t wait till ur secret project ❤️❤️
  146. yeet: I love this! it's so pretty and aesthetic as well!!
  147. Mandana Khosravi: Wow😱😍thats awesome
  148. Deni Teo: Iconic
  149. Shadow Princess: Does anyone read the ingredients in his voice? No? Just me? Aight
  150. Donna Preston: Oh my that is simply perfect. You are a genius.
  151. Kate Sterling: Excellent ☆
  152. karatefella: Do you have a link for the skull mould please ? Thanks !
  153. Reese McGeese: damn
  154. PhΕ“na Chirachanakul: Can you make a gingerbread cupcake to fit with christmas on your next video?
  155. Maddie Lippy: Im so happy for nick that his youtube channel has gotten him success outside of this platform but i feel like this happens to too many youtubers when they get successful. They tend to forget about the platform that started them off and it's sad. I know he's gotta pay those bills but it would be nice to have uploads like we used to. No hate i still support him and everything it's just a little sad!
  156. Sara Cusin: I think because cream cheese frosting tastes less sweet than buttercream frosting it's good to have a lot in the middle!
  157. Ruchel Reyes: I loved it so much. Love u Nick, thank u for all the time and dedication u put into ur videos.
  158. Ella Thompson: You seriously need to open a bakery
  159. Bobby Jones: ❤❤❤
  160. frouke: I love this!
  161. Lindsey H: So good.
  162. JULZ213 AJ: Hey scran what happend you have a problem again😞
  163. Amir McDaniel: Everyday is Halloween for me πŸ˜‚
  164. Doctron Four: Pretty! At first I thought it was popcorn 🍿
  165. Clare Shankland: ciiiii
  166. Chase: Madeline Lippy Where did he get success outside of YouTube?
  167. evilhag: ok this is the coolest thing i've ever seen
  168. SharonThe Baron: Just use a cupcake tin, and add 5 or 6 skulls instead. Adjusting it for a cupcake is not difficult.
  169. Lusciouz Lippz: πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ i loooove u nick
  170. Michell Lockhart: It's HAUNTINGLY YUMMY!
  171. SharonThe Baron: I love this cake so much! I have a question. How do you serve these? Do you cut the large slice/wedge down into quarters?
  172. Alexa Brady: Great video format. And the cake is such eye candy!
  173. Creatrix Corvus Arts: I LOOOVVEEEE this!!! I’m making this for my next birthday.....
  174. Florentien Maes: Corn syrup isn't common where I'm from, does anyone know what it would taste like when it's used as in the video (I mean pure with only food colouring)? Would love to try and make this at home, it looks beautiful!
  175. Nia: sooo much frosting in the middle😷😭 but it looks good!!!
  176. Japie Power: Wow! I love it!!
  177. Ashley Panici: I've seen a lot of red velvet spooky cakes, and this one is one of my new faves! At first I thought the skulls were just sugar but I was so happy that they're white chocolate instead haha.
  178. Artbug: This is the most beautiful, elegant, disturbing, horrifying cake I've ever seen... I think this is my favorite cakeπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ
  179. chocolate cupcakes with sour cream, how to make macaron without almond flour, vanilla cupcakes recipe, easy cupcake recipes vanilla, cupcakes near me, french macarons tasty, french macarons nyc, over the top breakfast recipes, over the top cake recipes, how to make macarons, how to make vanilla cupcakes kidspot, cupcakes in a jar, over-the-top cheesecake recipes, cupcakes nyc, how to make macaron cream filling, how to make vanilla cupcakes from scratch, how to make vanilla cupcakes without flour, over the top chili recipes, easy cupcake recipes without frosting, french macarons nutrition, how to make macaron raspberry filling, vanilla cupcakes without milk, chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese filling, easy cupcake recipes uk, easy cupcake recipes betty crocker, vanilla cupcakes easy, easy cupcake recipes from box, vanilla cupcakes without butter, how to make macaron filling thicker, vanilla cupcakes with sour cream, vanilla cupcakes bbc, easy cupcake recipes with oil, french macarons paris, french macarons ingredients, easy cupcake recipes with cake mix, vanilla cupcakes without eggs, how to make macaron tree, vanilla cupcakes eggless, vanilla cupcakes moist, chocolate cupcakes without buttermilk, over the top cookie recipes, how to make vanilla cupcakes chocolate, easy cupcake recipes using box mix, over the top burger recipes, easy cupcake recipes without vanilla extract, french macarons calories, how to make macaron shells, easy cupcake recipes without milk, chocolate cupcakes with white frosting, how to make macaron less sweet, easy cupcake recipes without eggs, how to make vanilla cupcakes taste, french macarons filling, how to make macaroni salad, vanilla cupcakes from scratch recipe, vanilla cupcakes nz, over the top bloody mary recipes, chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chips, how to make vanilla cupcakes with cake mix, vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting, how to make vanilla cupcakes without milk, chocolate cupcakes without eggs, how to make vanilla cupcakes with icing, over the top thanksgiving recipes, how to make vanilla cupcakes without sour cream, how to make macaron cake, easy cupcake recipes for christmas, cupcakes chicago, how to make vanilla cupcakes without eggs, easy cupcake recipes chocolate, french macarons chocolate, cupcakes actually, french macarons with coconut flour, how to make vanilla cupcakes allrecipes, chocolate cupcakes walmart, cupcakes by melissa, over the top dinner recipes, vanilla cupcakes with strawberry frosting, cupcakes austin, cupcakes for dogs, vanilla cupcakes with filling, how to make macaron strawberry filling, how to make macaron tower stand, chocolate cupcakes vegan, how to make macaron easy, how to make macaron tower bonbon cakery, cupcakes with filling, french macarons template, french macarons online, how to make macaron template, over the top cupcake recipes, french macarons price, cupcakes houston, cupcakes 2048, how to make macaron batter thicker, how to make vanilla cupcakes video, vanilla cupcakes thermomix, easy cupcake recipes without baking powder or soda, easy cupcake recipes from scratch, french macarons walmart, cupcakes delivery, how to make vanilla cupcakes wikihow, chocolate cupcakes with peppermint frosting, how to make vanilla cupcakes at home, easy cupcake recipes for kids, how to make vanilla cupcakes with oil, chocolate cupcakes food network, chocolate cupcakes for two, french macarons boston, how to make vanilla cupcakes homemade, over the top dessert recipes, easy cupcake recipes red velvet, vanilla cupcakes with chocolate filling, how to make macaron ice cream sandwich, how to make vanilla cupcakes step by step, french macarons flavors, chocolate cupcakes with buttermilk, how to make macaron french, cupcakes walmart, cupcakes nashville, cupcakes and bubbles, cupcakes from scratch, how to make macaron youtube, french macarons history, how to make vanilla cupcakes without butter, over the top milkshakes recipes, cupcakes and cashmere, vanilla cupcakes mary berry, french macarons near me, chocolate cupcakes with raspberry frosting, easy cupcake recipes for beginners, french macarons costco, french macarons for sale, chocolate cupcakes with raspberry filling, chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting, vanilla cupcakes food network, easy cupcake recipes at home, how to make vanilla cupcakes without caster sugar, over the top hot dog recipes, french macarons toronto, chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, chocolate cupcakes with filling, chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting, easy cupcake recipes without butter, how to make vanilla cupcakes 12, vanilla cupcakes with oil, how to make macaron chocolate filling, vanilla cupcakes taste, cupcakes and cashmere clothing, cupcakes and cartwheels, chocolate cupcakes from cake mix, chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting, cupcakes in spanish

SIGN FROM ABOVE CAKE - The Scran Line

3,413 Likes3,413 Dislikes
35,919 views views459,734 followers
How-to & Style Upload TimePublished on 28 Nov 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment