Monday, March 11, 2019

The Scran Line The Nutcracker and The Four Realms Cake! - The Scran Line

  1. Izaiah Brown: Hello scram line I like the winter side because I was born in the winter so i like the winter Realm
  2. Sharon Sauer: yay! glad its back up
  3. unazukins: Work of art!!! The cake looks amazing!!
  4. April Burciaga: BEAUTIFUL CAKEE!!!
  5. Yeliber Nรบรฑez: All of them ๐Ÿ˜
  6. Game of Cookies: +The Scran Line whoops, I totally forgot to type "music"!!! I meant background music ahah. I've been using spooky music for halloween, but "Good Starts" is my go-to background music! You must think I'm insane now ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ahah I've always wanted to ask you about your backgrounds!! So they are coloured! They look amazing!
  7. Perrdae _redgirl: Beautiful i love it all๐Ÿ’–
  8. Jennifer Daniels: Gorgeous!!!!! You are so talented darlin'!!!!
  9. Kiane Loudenback: love love love!!!
  10. detective heji: Can u make videos with no talking please bec i so boring when u talk alot but i love your videos
  11. Anna Serzh: U're my inspitation ,๐Ÿ˜™
  12. ROSE KREIDER: My fav realm was the candy realm, you should make the new Grinch movie into cake next!
  13. Samantha Palermo: ugh ive been non stop watching allof your videos!!!! im making a baking to do list now! lol THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING ME <3
  14. James Greene: probably the mysterious realm for the colors?? i just love orange and black together
  15. Dogs Cats: Spectacular amazing wow you are inspirational ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
  16. TheStationeryAddict: Love love love this cake! Yes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป nick ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  17. Anna Drozdova: I'm so happy you haven't used mastic for decorating!) It's amazing you can make it with chocolate and frosting!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
  18. Kitty Truslove: Congrats mate! What a recognition ๐Ÿคฉ Keep up the phenomenal work ๐Ÿ˜Š
  19. Fab Rob: Where's Nicki Startip????
  20. Stephanie Kwiatkowski: Land of snowflakes was my favorite ๐Ÿ’•GREAT job, Nick, and congratulations on this cake!!!
  21. ใ‚‚ใ‚ข% 》】: ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏ!็งใฏๆ—ฅๆœฌไบบใงใ™!ใ“ใฎๅ‹•็”ปใ‚’่ฆ‹ใคใ‘ใฆ、ใ‚ใชใŸใฎไฝœๅ“ใซใจใฆใ‚‚ๆ„Ÿๅ‹•ใ—ใพใ—ใŸ!ใ“ใฎใŸใใ•ใ‚“ใฎ็ด ๆ™ดใ‚‰ใ—ใ„ๅ‹•็”ปใ‚’่ฆ‹ใคใ‘ใ‚‰ใ‚Œใฆใจใฆใ‚‚ๅฌ‰ใ—ใ„ใงใ™!ๅฟœๆดใ—ใฆใ„ใพใ™ใ“ใ‚Œใ‹ใ‚‰ใ‚‚้ ‘ๅผตใฃใฆใใ ใ•ใ„!ๆ–ฐ็€ๅ‹•็”ปๆฅฝใ—ใฟใซใ—ใฆใ„ใพใ™!
  22. Xander Minjares: The land of flowers were just superb
  23. Zahida Waheed: Wow i am shook... You are so talanted ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Š
  24. Amanda Hatlevik: Snow flakes๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ make Hercules, Pocahontas, Snow White or Sleeping Beauty๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  25. leilani pop: u r amazing! can u make a wreck it ralph themed treat?
  26. ab & jb bsf’s Squad gang: And I saved the video
  27. Jalynn the savage: Wow I love this cake it is truly the best the next cake you should make is a pink zebra cake for my birthday
  28. Casandra: +The Scran Line Aww! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜
  29. Jeremiah White: yo nick you’re honestly amazing dude.
  30. Kim Bilson: Absolutely amazing. I love every single cake that you do ๐Ÿ˜ my fav part was the land of flowers ๐Ÿ‘
  31. The Scran Line: Thanks so much ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
  32. Nousha Miller: Hey Nick, I Love your work ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ can you tell me from which brand your cake leveler is? I bought one which doesn’t my cakes :/
  33. Megan Popple: If you want some more experience and tutorials for cleaner and more realistic buttercream flowers check out Cake Style.
  34. Mollie Cornell: This is stunning! One question though, how do you manage to make a cake with so many layers and not put any support in it? Anytime I make a cake more than 3 layers it slides all over the place unless I put towels in it
  35. hurricane Katrina more hurrican TORTILLA: ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
  36. The Scran Line: Not sure this comment was necessary.
  37. Breelyn Gay: ❄️ ❄️ My favorite realm is the snowflake realm❄️ ❄️ and I think next you should make an Aladdin cake for the upcoming live action movie๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
  38. Grace McMullen: I love your cakes as always. You are so creative๐Ÿ˜€ Edit: OMGGGGGGG! A like! Thank u so much
  39. LaVaughn Davis: hi can you make an Alladin cake? the new movie is coming out soon!!!
  40. Mozhgan Abdolahi: Scare line please do a give away please๐Ÿ˜ข
  41. julie andreou: Omg!!! I wish it was possible for me to come into the video and try that cake... It looks amazingly delicious ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
  42. Ori: Love this video, such a good idea to make movie inspired cakes !! My favorite Disney as a child was Snow White so this is my suggestion for you :)
  43. Laila Hackett: Yay the full version!!! I love all the relmes ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’•
  44. POP CORN: 1st
  45. Tomoe Ventura: Beautiful cake Nick! ❤๐Ÿ˜
  46. It Is Me_ B: When you click the video so fast that it still says private ❤️
  47. Crystal Wolf: It's so beautiful. I love the candy realm.
  48. D Eddygavino: Congratulations Nick! I was just thinking about you and here you are with this fabulous creation. For your next Disney inspired cake, how about YOUR favorite Disney movie?
  49. mkyker: This is so E X T R A . . . ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Just like the movie. lol
  50. Maya Sconiers: I have a question, if was making a pretty pink and blue cupcakes, how would I make it the color is want without it caramelized the colors
  51. marny cummings: I love your interpretations! My fav is realm of flowers ๐Ÿ˜ And yes! Please do all the Disney!
  52. detective heji: Can u always make vidos without talking bec. Its so boring i am not talking about u but please don't it without talking please
  53. The Scran Line: Thankyou. Our backgrounds are different lol. Yours are printed, mine are real and coloured. No shade, just tea.
  54. rodeochamp2009: Me and my daughter really enjoy watching your videos and trying out your amazing recipes.❤❤❤
  55. Evie D.: The land of snowflakes was beautiful
  56. kerlyfries: My favorite is the land of sweets cause I have a major sweet tooth! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค
  57. Erin Rice: I’m so happy to see your face and hear your voice lol
  58. Caitlin Gee: MULAN CAKEEEEEEEEEE
  59. Rawad Sharara: Always inspiring me to bake love u nick ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—
  60. TheJayShow: Wreck it Ralph
  61. The Scran Line: It’s not dry. I literally explained that in the video lol
  62. Kitterz: What does rose water essence taste like? (Fabulous cake BTW!)
  63. Kiri Nelson: Miss ya Nick ..hope youre well mate:)
  64. Sha&Shan DIY: You always make wonderful cakes!! ❤๐Ÿ˜
  65. Anne Ardhisa: This cake is so pretty and phenomenal!
  66. Priyanki M: This cake looks absolutely amazing!! I love the mysterious dark realm layer. I would like a Katy Perry inspired cake.
  67. raven: oh my god i’m in love with your accent
  68. kayan sherrer: I love this cake, I can't say I like one realm more that any other but I can say I am looking forward to watching the movie.
  69. Nada Shawl: Can I use baking soda in that instead of bicarbonate soda ?
  70. Sweeet Krystals: Nick, I want this cake for my birthday......this Wednesday...... ♥♥♥ I love the flowers :)
  71. Candice Mony: Loved this cake thought it was wonderful on every layer. I would love to see a Beauty and the Beast style cake maybe xx
  72. Billie Paki: Looks sooooo good nick
  73. Patty Farthing: I loved the snow flakes and the flowers lol so both!! I know it’s been done but I would LOVE to see you do Nightmare Before Christmas! I also think you could do something awesome with The Black Cauldron!
  74. POP CORN: Love you and your videos♥
  75. Davina Johnson: I loved all the layers but favorite was the fourth realm!
  76. Bria Celest: AMAZING!
  77. Savannah Sturgeon: This is my favorite cake that you have made ๐Ÿ˜
  78. Manifest More: I liked the flower realm! Awesome job as always
  79. Victoria Wright: I really love the snow flakes! This was such a beautiful cake! Thank you!
  80. Terrible Musique: slt, je fais tourner ma musique sur ma chaine, si tu est intรฉresser abonne toi et like, thank you, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pOpabr684I
  81. Vanessa Sarmiento: SNOWFLAKES!! ๐Ÿ˜
  82. Ci Nguyen: I wish I could eat all the left over frosting lol
  83. Sharon Zz: Why is it I have the bell on but I don't receive your latest notices about your latest cakes...
  84. Sara L: This is gorgeous! ๐Ÿคฉ You’re so talented, Nick!
  85. Sara Marino: Probably my favourite cake uve made
  86. ren loh: The land of sweets was my fav!!! Very pretty cake! I would love to see a wreck it Ralph cake or a Ralph breaks the internet cake lol theres a good candy theme too with vanellope von shweets and its disney!
  87. Lisa Tiberi: I've said this before, but thank you for doing fondant-free cakes. That looks amazing. Land of Snowflakes was my fave.
  88. Amanda Gomez: Pure Art!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™Œ
  89. MsDessertJunkie: I love the colours, Nice one Nick!
  90. ab & jb bsf’s Squad gang: First to watch the video and like and comment
  91. Janaina Gomes: Oh my god! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜
  92. Mabel Lara: Make a pirates of the Caribbean cake! ๐Ÿ˜
  93. teneta robertson: This is beautiful! You did a wonderful job on your flowers!! My favorite realm was the candy and snow flakes. The colors was amazing!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for sharing!๐Ÿ˜˜
  94. Busy Bee Family Kitchen: Land of snowflake
  95. Natalia Anderson: land of flowers. Next Frozen with buttercream icicles
  96. Deanna Ayala: You have become my favorite Baker ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ even before this beautiful cake keep it up Nicki !!!!
  97. 3wash Essa: All of them is very cute and good ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  98. Ellen Wood: My favorite layer was the Realm of Flowers! You did a wonderful job. Disney could not have chosen a better baker to showcase their movie!
  99. YouCanCallMeAl: You are an artist, Nick! Love your work!
  100. Rosรจ x Jimin Blackpink x Bangtan: I know you won’t reply to this but, Can you make a bubble pop electric macaron and Nutcracker and the four realms cupcake and macaron! I love your channel so much!
  101. miseriacanterai: Nick I love how you pipe out the cake batter into squiggly lines that's so new and cool ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿญ
  102. Jessica Johnson: Dang he’s lost so much weight. Way to go. Looking great
  103. Lici D: Maybe a Disney Princess Tiana cake. Lots of green and of course it has to be Magical! Incorporating beignets with powdered sugar mayyybe? Or maybe the movie UP with the house and balloons? Omg yassssss that one for sure lol Btw: I LOVE your dessert ideas.
  104. mInI gAmErZ: Those layers look amazing!!! You are so creative๐Ÿ˜
  105. mikazuki: I like Sleeping Beauty and Nightmare before Christmas!
  106. Julie Preece: The mysterious black realm is the spice realm.
  107. DisneyEverAfter!: Land of flowers and a stitch cake would be awesome and this was great loved all the decorations and the inside of the cake
  108. bashful birdie: awesome as always!!! my fave realm is the mysterious! please make more shattered cake designs i love the geometric 80s look it gives off
  109. Ghia Geyser: What a beautiful cake!!!!!
  110. Crystal Livingston: Welcome back Nick.
  111. Carlee Hasler: Wow Nick this was ausome. I never thought the story was that interesting and wasn't too keen to watch it but after this I am. How cool. I love it all but was really pleased with white icing. It just suited it with all those other colours. Yumo. Well done and thanks.
  112. Ina A: You did such a great job Nick! Love all the realms! So excited for this film to come out! More Disney please!
  113. Game of Cookies: Woah, Nick!! You did an amazing job!!!! I was thinking about making Nutcracker themed treats so this was definitely an inspiration!! Also, we use the same background on videos ๐Ÿ˜‚ that's why it sounded so familiar, lol. Yes, definitely make more Disney cakes!!
  114. Viuna Naderi: Favourite realm has to be the land of flower ๐Ÿ’ the cake looks so challenging to make but I mean the outcome looks definitely worth it ๐Ÿ’– loved this cake so much except for the eyeball candy which kind of made me feel gory but other than that it was perfection ๐Ÿ‘Œ
  115. Melissa Blais: The amount of detail in this cake is unreal. The entire thing is just stunning, and it's impossible to pick a favourite. Amazing job!
  116. John Sharp: Land of snowflakes
  117. burcu akgรผl: Your video so satisfying... Please keep it... Thank you from Turkey๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆ❄
  118. Amara Gibbs: The land of flowers was my fave hands down
  119. Hissy33 Wijera: I love this tutorial ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’❄️๐Ÿฌ!
  120. AngieMaree: THis is an incredible cake!! I am like... just so amazed! I love your videos! Thank you for sharing them with us! :)
  121. Khadesha: Yessss I’m early
  122. Shirley Corkrum: Wow amazing cake l love the snowflake layer thank you for sharing ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
  123. Meryam Al Sammarray: first
  124. The Scran Line: Yes. Check out my basic chocolate cake recipe!
  125. Jayne Brooks: The land of flowers
  126. Miriam Paschal: Oh wow. So cool. It's just gorgeous. I'm so in love with this cake.
  127. vertamae81: So proud of you for tackling flowers. Beautiful work. ❤
  128. Lu Em: you can make a Christmas log
  129. Maddy Hankins: This is so beautiful and magical! I would love to see you make an Alice in Wonderland cake!
  130. The Scran Line: Thanks!
  131. I Bring Me Caldwell: Land of snowflakes was my favorite cause of the blues! This was an amazing cake
  132. Jehouna: I once tried to re-do one of your cakes and it turned out horrible (but yummyyyy). Your are so talented! And you make it look so easy to work with buttercreme!
  133. Khadesha: Land of snowflakes and the dark realm were my fave
  134. Angela Contreras: Omg i looove this cake...i love the snowflake layer. Hard to pick though ..they all look yummy. Thanks for sharing!
  135. Alicia Alvarado: Wow!! Amazing job on this beautiful cake. My favorite was land of flowers. This was super creative and beautiful colors from the inside out! Would love to see Little Mermaid or Beauty and The Beast Cake! Keep up the good work and so glad you are back!
  136. Alexandra Saiz: Nick I'm dying for a pistachio macaron...I had 6 in vegas because they were ridiculously expensive and so I want something extra pistachio delicious. Thanks you and your the best
  137. Creatrix Corvus Arts: That Mysterious Realm looks so fascinating!
  138. Sweet'N'Spicy Kitchen: I like snow flakes & Multi color frosting
  139. Sweet'N'Spicy Kitchen: It's really very beautiful cake
  140. Sandra Peters: Beautiful love it
  141. Christina Driskill: NOTIFICATION FAM new sub here Edit: Omg ty ;-;
  142. Alexandra Palomares: Queen theme cake, please. The movie is coming out early November.
  143. JF: Look who's stealing your content, nick :) https://youtu.be/FPNvNtJv6YY
  144. queenslanddiva: It's great Nick - but please! You're an Aussie - we don't have candy, we have lollies! Loved it though.
  145. Ruqayah Jabi: Who disliked this video ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ
  146. Jujupage1s Channel: I liked the land of sweets and the land of flowers!
  147. Noah Everett: When’s your cookbook coming outtttttt๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  148. Dark Fire: Why is the video private :(
  149. Ivy Sanga: The Scran Line sorry.. i got it now.. ๐Ÿ™
  150. Cheese Cupcake: Been waiting for this! ๐Ÿ˜
  151. Danaih Chapman: Who disliked this ?!!!! I’m going to fight
  152. blu creeper50: Congrats on teaming up with Disney! That’s amazing! This is such a pretty cake. My favorite realms is the the land of flowers. So colorful and fun!
  153. The Scran Line: I’ve tried. There’s no way for me to contact her. Not sure she wants to collab lol
  154. Fairyheart 08: Beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜
  155. briannamichaela: Freaking Amazing!!! I Love the Land of SnowFlakes!
  156. Casandra: Such a beautiful cake! Love eveything you do, Nick!
  157. Michelle Emslie: Love the land of ice very cool cake You are amazingly talented ๐Ÿ˜
  158. Suzanne Sadler: Missed your voice :D
  159. Celia Diep: Thanks a lot for the video, the cake looks amazing ❤️
  160. Gaby Ramirez Ruvacalba: Hola saludos desde Mรฉxico ๐Ÿ’š
  161. apple tiramisu: My fav realm is the land of snowflakes ❄ anddd could you please make a snow white themed cake with that poisonous apple? (ofc with no poison XD)
  162. Kaand !: Snow flakes layer was just amazing ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for sharing this tutorial with us ! ❤️❤️❤️
  163. RandomThoughts: Nike you could have given all that candy to me :(
  164. Wena Carino: Because of you, i am inspired to pursue cake decorating and just making cupcakes ❤️ The flower realm is so pretty. You definitely should do more disney inspired.
  165. Charlie Thomas: Oh yaaaaas this is beautiful!❤️❤️❤️
  166. hinaharis53: I like the land of flowers.
  167. Gabriela Castro: You're the best cake maker i liked all the realms could you make a rainbow cake.
  168. Fatima Ahmed: coming back here to hear your voice and the talk through ahahah
  169. Nicole Degolier: The Lion King
  170. Angel Breshay: Yes please!!!!! what took you so long to make another cake.... love the whole cake ๐Ÿ˜Š
  171. Dolly 8704: Land of sweets. Nick can you make an under the sea Ariel cake?
  172. SweetyPie Moses: I like the flowers realm layer. Perfect job Nick! ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ
  173. Sarah DiMeglio: Heck yes! This cake is awesome. You should do a classic Disney princess cake like this one
  174. Drea Kroger: I really love this cake! It's so fun plus the temperature you recommend does allow the colors to pop and stay pretty so they won't get dull at a high temp! Thanks Nick!
  175. Nemo Mcveigh: The 4th realm was really cool, I loved the black and orange cake. Your buttercream ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ were really cute too! Xx
  176. Nada Shawl: Can you make a simple chocolate cake with frosting ?
  177. Lissi Kirchheim: Very cool video! So glad you're back! And since you've been asking please please even though it's not a very recent or modern Disney movie but please make a lion king cake! I'd love to see your thoughts and creativity in that cake. ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’œ
  178. The Scran Line: Thanks Cassandra! Love your name btw :)
  179. Lore Fujioka: kkk, you makes so easy to do the cakes, but when i start in a new idea, im like... gosh i do not have idea to how can i do this stuff... you makes it look so easy uwu, thanx babe!!!
  180. Harley Laufeyson: Emo albums cupcakes please!! Or something inspired by To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before,Love,Simon and Midnight Sun please
  181. v: The editing is absolutely amazing in this video!! The cake looks so good ๐Ÿ˜
  182. Auxilia D' Souza: Heyyyyy nick. Yourrrrr myyyyyy favvvvvvv ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ loveee u nick. Plz reply to me plz. Im 15yrs old and i love u. My name is kazia D'Souza.
  183. Mai Nhi Hoร ng: The buttercream frosting flowers part is just like my mum usually make for my birthday
  184. bigbadfoxx: You! Did! That!!!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
  185. Nada Shawl: Channing Ryan well thanks I had a doubt ☺️
  186. Kristy Purtell: So glad to have you back! Missed you
  187. A.R.M.Y BTS: always the bestttttttttt
  188. Hermione Granger: Dang forget the calories SAVE ME A SLICE ๐Ÿฐ
  189. Lacey Thompson: +The Scran Line you make it, I'm watching it ๐Ÿ˜Š. Also, I loved the flower pots you made too ๐Ÿ˜Š
  190. The Scran Line: Thanks for watching Kazia! I love your name :) N x
  191. Sreelakshmi V S: It would be better if you give the link to the recipe than your site. Also provide printable version of the recipes
  192. J VON J Archie: This is absolutely amazing. Very creative. Are you going to do any Christmas themed cakes? Fruit cakes or something. It would be cool to see what you come up with.
  193. Sakshi Gupta: I wish u baked without using eggs....because ur recipes are amazing
  194. Pa Beauchamp: My favourite layer was the mysterious dark layer and my daughter cannot decide, she loves them all!
  195. Cheese Cupcake: Been waiting for this! ๐Ÿ˜
  196. SILVANA RUELAS: Beautiful ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
  197. Ace Woodland: Now I feel like making a cake.
  198. Lacey Thompson: Leftover Halloween candy? I didn't know there was such a thing lol. I could blame it on my kid but it's totally the adult's faults in my house lol. This is one of my new favorites that you've made. I absolutely love this cake and now I'm jealous of the people you give your cakes and stuff away to, I'd be the size of a house if I was your neighbor lol.
  199. The Scran Line: Thanks!
  200. Cassandra Lee: The Scran Line thanks for replying ( and sorry that she won’t reply )
  201. Hermione Granger: I need to get me some layers like that ;) Seriously this is so therapeutic tho
  202. Victoria S. Arthur: Oooo! Loving this video format ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  203. Selina Soleil: Cool.... just wow ๐Ÿ‘
  204. Melphina Camacho: Very pretty festive cake! Lovely! *definitely applauding the steady hands on that cute snow flakes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  205. lolli: OMGYES
  206. Prachi Satardekar: Nick!!!! You're so amazing ๐Ÿ˜❤️
  207. Ruby Wilcox: Oh my goodness, this is just a beautiful work of art! You did a great job on the flowers, but I like the snowflakes the best. My favorite Christmas story is The Grinch that Stole Christmas. I love LOVE the part where his "heart grows three sizes that day". Yay! That would make a delightful confection!
  208. Stevi Sykes: my fav realm was the land of sweets. also it would be super cool for you to do a cake or cupcake inspired by beauty and the beast :)
  209. Mabel Lara: I'm sorry it was so hard to choose which layer I liked better. I thought the entire thing looked so cool!
  210. Vikas Murarka: Beautiful cake Nick. A request can you do a Diwali themed cake as this festival is just around the corner on 7th November.
  211. remiroo 22: This cake is so beautiful Nick! ๐Ÿ˜ Great work ๐Ÿ˜Š
  212. kristin jk: thank you
  213. Nandu Govindaswamy: Love this and all your videos!! ♥️
  214. Megan McKenzie: Amazing editing
  215. Torta: That snowflake layer is absolutely lovely!
  216. Carolyn Hall: Love how this cake looks on the outside but really dig how it looks on the inside the multiple colored layers is fantastic! Nice to have you back, I missed it when you took a break.... But well deserved, I'm glad you are taking care of yourself.
  217. Natalie Ann _Sweet Treaties: That satisfaction when the cake rises to the same level of the cake tin and it is satisfyingly flat!! ❤️❤️
  218. Jacqueline Villasenor: My favorite is land of ๐Ÿฌ
  219. Nellie Love: Are they giving you credit on Snapchat story that says “food porn by tastemade”???? Because I don’t see your name anywhere on their videos
  220. Shalese Arenas: yes! new videos make me super happy ๐Ÿ’“
  221. Charista Zamora: Love this cake so pretty and coloeful.Can u make a Pocahontas cake?
  222. Erika Miranda: You should make a black cauldron theamed cake❤❤
  223. Ishita Dongre: Nailed it!!❤️
  224. Ana S: Land of Snow, more Disney cakes plz, Anastasia I think that's a Disney movie
  225. Stazy Bellarosa: Land of snowflakes
  226. Basthian Saez Troncoso: I want that cake๐Ÿคค๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’—
  227. The Scran Line: You're so sweet Lacey! Thanks for watching! x
  228. Cheese Cupcake: Been waiting for this! ๐Ÿ˜
  229. kristin jk: i love your vids
  230. Smart Cookie: I'M DROOLING RIGHT NOW! The different pop colors you used for this cake, the simple yet extravagant decorations you put on it, and also the pile of Halloween candy sitting on top of the cake. Seems like an easy project, but it gives us some creativity towards making our own Nutcracker and the Four Realms cake...if I had the materials for it... Still, this is a cute cake, especially for those on their birthday. But if I wanted to make it aesthetically more focused on the movie, I would stare at those different realms and try recreating them.
  231. Hermione Granger: Omg why are all these themed Nutcracker cakes so A E S T H E T I C ?!?! I LOVE IT SO MUCH ๐Ÿ’•
  232. The Scran Line: That's so sweet Nandu! x
  233. ashley horan: You deserve more subscribers ๐Ÿ˜ซ
  234. Cerveza J.R.: You should attend on a cake contest, it would be amazing!! :3
  235. Bathabile Mahlangu: I ❤you Nick !!! Your baking is exquisite!!
  236. Ivy Sanga: Isn't the cake a little dry with leaving it all night on the fridge ? It though looked dry ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
  237. Auxilia D' Souza: +The Scran Line awww im freaking dancing and crying because u replied ๐Ÿ’š
  238. Enxhi. q: ❤❤❤
  239. Channing Ryan: Bicarbonate soda is the same thing a baking soda ๐Ÿ˜Š
  240. Ines Maria: Hi, I'm a fan of yours, I'm Brazilian and I do not know much English and if you can also post in Portuguese I would love to, I love your work ๐Ÿ’“
  241. Elisabeth Blackwood: You ok Nick? It’s been awhile...
  242. Daisy Edwards: Amazing cake - Land of Flowers was the favourite for me as I think buttercream flowers look beautiful! I imagine a Tangled cake would look incredible...
  243. Sarah Chaudoin: I loved the candy realm the most, so much personality can be shown for sure! Keep up the hard work! Love your videos as always!
  244. Arushi Ramesh: This is absolute art my god it's soooooooo goood
  245. Meghna Sikdar: awesome..loved the cake decor..
  246. Auxilia D' Souza: My fav realm was the blue ice layer with snow flakesand also the orange and black layer
  247. peanuteu: Seriously just wow.
  248. Sherie Rodrigues: You still the man Nick. Love you and your craft. Sherie ๐Ÿ’–
  249. Beverley Stratton: Excellent! Loved the flower realm. More please! Any Disney.
  250. Madison Perry: The fourth realm looked really cool!
  251. pat_ ianna: Yay!New video again❤
  252. Cassandra Lee: I love you nick but HOW have you not done ANYTHING with Rosanna Pansino
  253. Megan Popple: I love that you say smoothen instead of smooth. :)
  254. jessica rogers: Love your stripes Nick. You’re the best. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
  255. valeria diaz: I love all of the Realms but I think my favorite one was the snowflake one!!! And I love to see a cake of Atlantis the Lost Empire!!
  256. Beatriz Miranda: My favorite is the land of snowflakes!❄☃️
  257. Nate Alexander: I’m Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovshook
  258. Misty Blue: This is just awesomeness. Perfection. Great job Nick
  259. ab & jb bsf’s Squad gang: #scranlinefam
  260. louise croatto: Mysterious realm. I'd love to see you do a Cinderella pumpkin coach please.
  261. Viridiana Toto: I miss you!!! You are the best!!! I was really sad because i dont see nothing about you ๐Ÿ˜…
  262. Rachel Isreal: Land of snowflakes๐Ÿ’™❄️☃️
  263. cupcakes in a jar, french macarons filling, over the top dinner recipes, french macarons ingredients, chocolate cupcakes vegan, french macarons walmart, french macarons nyc, how to make vanilla cupcakes with cake mix, vanilla cupcakes easy, cupcakes and cashmere clothing, chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting, vanilla cupcakes recipe, over the top cupcake recipes, how to make vanilla cupcakes step by step, french macarons paris, vanilla cupcakes eggless, chocolate cupcakes with buttermilk, french macarons online, how to make vanilla cupcakes kidspot, easy cupcake recipes without eggs, easy cupcake recipes without vanilla extract, over the top dessert recipes, french macarons toronto, french macarons near me, easy cupcake recipes using box mix, chocolate cupcakes with sour cream, over the top breakfast recipes, french macarons boston, chocolate cupcakes with peppermint frosting, french macarons flavors, how to make macaron tower bonbon cakery, how to make macaron cake, how to make vanilla cupcakes without butter, how to make macaron tree, easy cupcake recipes chocolate, easy cupcake recipes without baking powder or soda, chocolate cupcakes with white frosting, cupcakes walmart, cupcakes actually, chocolate cupcakes with raspberry filling, chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chips, vanilla cupcakes moist, vanilla cupcakes without milk, over the top milkshakes recipes, chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, french macarons chocolate, chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting, how to make vanilla cupcakes with oil, easy cupcake recipes for kids, how to make macarons, how to make macaron batter thicker, over the top bloody mary recipes, chocolate cupcakes walmart, how to make vanilla cupcakes homemade, cupcakes houston, cupcakes with filling, how to make vanilla cupcakes without eggs, over the top thanksgiving recipes, easy cupcake recipes with cake mix, easy cupcake recipes without frosting, easy cupcake recipes uk, how to make vanilla cupcakes without milk, how to make vanilla cupcakes taste, cupcakes by melissa, how to make macaron chocolate filling, vanilla cupcakes food network, cupcakes in spanish, how to make vanilla cupcakes without sour cream, cupcakes austin, french macarons history, cupcakes nyc, french macarons template, how to make macaron without almond flour, easy cupcake recipes for christmas, how to make vanilla cupcakes at home, french macarons with coconut flour, vanilla cupcakes with sour cream, how to make vanilla cupcakes with icing, french macarons costco, chocolate cupcakes food network, french macarons for sale, how to make macaron less sweet, cupcakes and cashmere, how to make vanilla cupcakes without caster sugar, chocolate cupcakes with filling, vanilla cupcakes without butter, cupcakes and cartwheels, over the top cake recipes, chocolate cupcakes from cake mix, how to make macaron ice cream sandwich, chocolate cupcakes without eggs, vanilla cupcakes with oil, over the top cookie recipes, easy cupcake recipes from box, cupcakes from scratch, how to make vanilla cupcakes from scratch, chocolate cupcakes without buttermilk, easy cupcake recipes without butter, easy cupcake recipes without milk, how to make macaron shells, over-the-top cheesecake recipes, vanilla cupcakes nz, how to make vanilla cupcakes allrecipes, cupcakes chicago, how to make macaron cream filling, how to make vanilla cupcakes video, chocolate cupcakes with raspberry frosting, how to make vanilla cupcakes 12, vanilla cupcakes with filling, how to make macaroni salad, cupcakes 2048, french macarons calories, over the top chili recipes, french macarons price, chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese filling, how to make macaron easy, easy cupcake recipes with oil, french macarons nutrition, easy cupcake recipes at home, french macarons tasty, how to make macaron youtube, how to make macaron raspberry filling, cupcakes and bubbles, vanilla cupcakes without eggs, vanilla cupcakes mary berry, how to make macaron french, how to make vanilla cupcakes wikihow, how to make vanilla cupcakes without flour, how to make macaron strawberry filling, over the top burger recipes, how to make vanilla cupcakes chocolate, vanilla cupcakes thermomix, vanilla cupcakes with strawberry frosting, vanilla cupcakes with chocolate filling, cupcakes delivery, vanilla cupcakes bbc, easy cupcake recipes from scratch, cupcakes nashville, easy cupcake recipes betty crocker, cupcakes for dogs, how to make macaron template, chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting, easy cupcake recipes red velvet, how to make macaron tower stand, cupcakes near me, over the top hot dog recipes, vanilla cupcakes taste, easy cupcake recipes vanilla, chocolate cupcakes for two, vanilla cupcakes from scratch recipe, how to make macaron filling thicker, easy cupcake recipes for beginners, vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting

The Nutcracker and The Four Realms Cake! - The Scran Line

2,380 Likes2,380 Dislikes
46,393 views views459,734 followers
How-to & Style Upload TimePublished on 26 Oct 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment