Monday, March 11, 2019

The Scran Line Ask Nick #1 - JANUARY 2019 Q&A - The Scran Line

  1. Fabienne Landman: Mine is called Bertha!
  2. Joanna Kalavessis: 🐝🐝🐝🐝
  3. Raven Smith: 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
  4. The Age of Fabulous: Would you ever expand to things like brownies or cookies? (Bee emoji - my keyboard doesn’t give me the option right now)
  5. Nastalgia Jones: 🐝
  6. Australian Cowgirl: Awww love you xx
  7. Rusty Shackleford: Also some sort of cheese cupcake for something savory
  8. Jinkx Monsoon’s chipped tooth: Love your smiley face!
  9. Debbie Hargreaves: 🐝 you mentioned that you find baking therapeutic a few times. I really get that as I do the same. In 2012 I had an accident which compressed my spinal cord. I found myself in a situation where I couldn’t do a lot of things I used to and it was devastating. However, after a couple of years of physiotherapy (and a lot of counselling) I found I could still bake albeit with the help of a lot of gadgets (my stand mixer is called Luther btw 😊) and that’s when I started watching YouTube for inspiration and found you!
  10. Tanya Hosford: Look up into the light when you feel a sneeze coming. It'll come out easier 😊
  11. Lainie: 🐝
  12. La Osa 5786: 🐝🐝🐝 πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
  13. josie raven: Can’t wait to see your big announcement!! Hi from Adelaide πŸ€—
  14. lemon and daisies: 🐝🐝🐝
  15. Patti Shanks: Keep on 🐝 ing wonderful!
  16. simply J: 🐝
  17. AdaKat7: 🐝🐝🐝
  18. Elena Johnston: Alissa Mai the almond meal is probably more gritty than the flour
  19. Planet Everything: I have been looking all over YouTube and your insta, what editing app do you use?!?!!
  20. Bake with Gen: +Fabienne Landman Agree!! :) bake a little longer! all about testing and trying what works for you and your oven!
  21. Jessica Best: 🐝
  22. Gina Hughes: Loved this ... thank you Nick ... so much great information xo
  23. Hayat Hamza: he actually did that
  24. ben Berry: Could you please make a cake tools and ingredients pantry tour (sorry if that made no sense I don’t really know how to word it).
  25. Sara Frey: 🐝
  26. faithy moo: 🐝
  27. Srishti: 🐝
  28. Molly: Omg!!!
  29. mirwena: 🐝
  30. cream cheese: Cool
  31. TeresÑnchez: 🐝
  32. smoozymiau: 🐝
  33. Sabrina: 🐝
  34. Maria Poulimenos: 🐝...(I didn't have a bee, hope this emoji is ok) πŸ˜‚
  35. Genevieve Randall: 🐝 kind and 🐝 cool, and keep 🐝in' YOU, Nick! 'Cause you rule! Would love to see what you'd do with cardamom and pistachio, or with Chinese 5-spice mix. ❤πŸ™ŒπŸ€—πŸ¦„πŸ€©
  36. Bake with Gen: Yes, he mentioned that in the video, that he makes vids for them! ;)
  37. Monique Snabel: 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
  38. Tianna Grant: 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
  39. Bake with Gen: Loved the Q&A! I could see the happiness on your face when you were talking about your kitchen equipment (and naming you mixer Peggy is adorable!! lol I need a name for mine now!!) and I could so relate to that feeling!! Baking is SO SO therapeutic for me too!x
  40. Ruth Cabeza: 🐝 love you till the end of cake!!!
  41. Kitterz: I love your channel and have made a few of your recipes. πŸ’–πŸ And damn you for making me find that emoji! πŸ˜‚ Bad enough in my old age just to use them, let alone going beyond the basic ones. πŸ˜„
  42. Luli Leoni: 🐝🐝🐝
  43. The Age of Fabulous: I love how your cupcakes have a nice flat top because it allows your coloration to come through perfectly and gives you a great base for icing designs to shine!! Also, I’m so glad that YOU are back on your channel! I will admit that I never bake your recipes because I have a problem with food addiction (especially ICING!!) so I only get to enjoy your products online but they look amazing. Also, I agree with the dense cake theory.
  44. Laura Scironni: 🐝🐝 love from Melbourne!
  45. Sweeet Krystals: Nick......Did you do a Cookbook ??? :)
  46. Katy Price: 🐝🐝🐝
  47. Lynae Martinez: 🐝🐝🐝
  48. Toyin Durowoju: I think so too 😁
  49. saltlakerenee: You are looking great Nick. I can tell you've lost weight. Kudos to you!!!
  50. Crystal Torres: Same! Lol
  51. Nitsa Amanda Oz: Bee Enjoyed your Q and A and how thoughtful you are about everything you do. Cheers!
  52. Sincerely Eccentric: I think he’s answered this question in a previous q&a. He doesn’t want to sell his cupcakes.
  53. H A Bracken: 🐝
  54. Brooke Anderson: 🐝 I love your videos nick! I just subscribed today & I love watching all of your cupcake & other baking videos it’s so fun to watch!
  55. Faisal Hussain: 🐝 It would be amazing and I would love it if you can make a spinach feta cupcake inspired by the amazing Greek Spanakopitas 🐝
  56. Natasha Campbell: 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
  57. Creatrix Corvus Arts: 🐝🐝🐝 If you ever do a savory cupcake....would you consider a sriracha Mac and cheese flavor? Also, is there a flavor you completely avoid??
  58. Medea YA: Graphic designer? It all makes sense know, seriously Nick, your creativity is off the charts and your videos are so visually pleasing!
  59. Candida Virgo: 🐝 πŸ’–πŸ°πŸ§πŸŽ‚
  60. Sophie Poyser: Your chocolate cake recipe is the best I've ever tried. Thank you very much! 🐝
  61. Sheila Hird: watched til the end loved hearing from you again missed those dulcet tones xxxxxxxx
  62. Bathabile Mahlangu: Thanks Nick !!!! My name was mentioned!!!
  63. The Scran Line: Watch the video lol
  64. Danielle Zepess: @Hayat Hamza thanks for the reminder! @Erika Miranda here's the link: https://www.thescranline.com/mexican-hot-chocolate-cupcakes
  65. Poppy Princess: Why haven’t you been speaking in your videos. I love your videos they are absolutely amazing, love yaπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜
  66. Erin Lynch: #🐝
  67. Freedom Lopez: I would love to see you collaborate with Yolanda Gampp
  68. Romi Z: Am really looking forward to getting my hands on Sugar Rebels. ❤️πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ Thank you for the Q&A. Has Hardie Grant lined up a book tour for you? πŸ§πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸ–Š
  69. Nadene Cooper: 🐝 Wonderful Q & A, I learned a lot. Thank you...
  70. Channing Ryan: 🐝🐝🐝
  71. bashful birdie: 🐝 i love all your colorful cupcakes thats what made me subscribe πŸ’•
  72. Channing Ryan: Freedom Lopez he already did 😊 it’s his most popular video. I’m pretty sure it’s a chocolate mint freakshake cupcake
  73. Danielle Zepess: +Erika Miranda ooh, spicy chocolate & cream cheese sounds delicious!
  74. Ebony Ware: Can't wait to buy the cookbook!!
  75. Rachael Springfield: 🐝
  76. Margaret Lux: 🐝
  77. Jade Baker: 🐝
  78. Tennille C: I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
  79. Belinda Petherick: Do you collaborate with Tastemade? Bc they always be using your vids on Snapchat 🐝
  80. Freedom Lopez: Hello i love watching you bake. On facebook youtube and instagram.
  81. αŽ½Φ…ΚŠα’ ᏒᎬᏁαŽ₯Ꮥ: we missed you man
  82. Any Prek: Thank you for this video! 🐝🐝
  83. The Scran Line: Lower temp means longer baking. Need to bake for longer. Sometimes it can take an hour for your cupcakes to bake. They don't dry out before you ask! x :0) Thanks for watching!
  84. The Scran Line: awww! Thanks! :) x
  85. Meggie Lizabeth: 🐝 Much love to you! Love your work, it's all so gorgeous!
  86. Mary Steiner: 🐝🐝
  87. Georgia Green: 🐝🐝🐝
  88. Jo Tyson: 🐝
  89. Ashley H: You answered my question! Thank you so much!! I love you and your channel and your recipes :-)
  90. Hala Abu Obaid: We want the Ingredients
  91. bashful birdie: aahhh i love tiramisu too!
  92. putu sri diah astiti: Thanks for your suggestion :D
  93. Brittney Lanpher: You should make a meatloaf cupcake with mashed potato "frosting"! I've seen it done before but I feel like you could do it differently and make it awesome.
  94. Caroline Rivas: is it a cookbook!? 😻😻 🐝🐝🐝
  95. Toyin Durowoju: 🐝😘
  96. s scott: 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
  97. glittermytimbers: 🐝
  98. Choungie Bravo: 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
  99. Caeleh Hibbard: heheh I'm so happy you are back🐝🐝
  100. Alissa Mai: 🐝 My question(s) for you are mostly about macarons So I made your pavlova macarons for a school hospitality function (they turned out great. My teacher loved them) and was wondering a) if using almond meal instead of almond flour makes much difference b) how to get that stark white colour - did you use white food colouring? They ended up coming out light brown even after a few trials c) where I can find freeze dried raspberries? I’ve looked in every supermarket and online. Do you make them yourself? I really hope you can answer my questions ☺️ I love your work and always look forward to new videos πŸ’– thank you so much for being you x
  101. Ellajaynes: 🐝 Great video! Can't wait to see what's next.
  102. Poppy Princess: The Scran Line hello nick sorry I missed it 😁😁
  103. Fabienne Landman: If the temperature is low, the baking time isn't the same. Try baking them longer
  104. Any Prek: I bet everything this is a book
  105. ChosenπŸ‘‘Princess: 🐝 I enjoyed the Q&A NickπŸ˜‹
  106. buddiegirl: So excited for you big announcement! 🐝
  107. Gisell Ornelas: why does every comment I see they have a bee 🐝 wwwwwhhhhyyyy?????
  108. PhΕ“na Chirachanakul: Can you do a bird box inspired dessert?
  109. The Scran Line: What was your question?
  110. Ellen Wood: 🐝 Loved it!
  111. WendyWomynCakes: A great Q&A...thank you for sharing....loving the background ☺πŸ‘πŸ½
  112. Keira Martin: Aww I wish you answered my question :(
  113. becspresso: I also love my spatulas. It takes a lot of willpower to not buy more and more and more. Also, I have no idea how to do emojis on my laptop, or else I'd have a bee here!
  114. Naquita Randle: 🐝
  115. Victoria Ahmed: 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
  116. Maria Amaro: Can’t wait to buy your book nick
  117. MANISA JIRAMETTWORRAPONG: I really love you works!!!!
  118. Jessica Green: If you’re looking for Americolour, get it at “house” the kitchen store. I also get my colours at bake boss for all brands: cake craft, americolour and chefmaster. Cake craft is the bomb for purples because it doesn’t go blue or grey!
  119. Rebecca Watson: 🐝
  120. _kyelscurlss: 🐝🐝🐝
  121. Zadie Belle: HEY NICK IS U SEE THIS UR AWESOME YAASSS
  122. thefairydream: Here's a photo of my first cupcakes Me: damn I wish my first try looked like that :D
  123. Jessa Sully: 🐝
  124. Mia Neyra: First like and comment i love your channel and you’ve helped me with all my baking ♥️
  125. Sarah DiMeglio: *Bee Emoji* (laptop) XD
  126. Kellie Nolc: 🐝 great video Nick. I use americolor gel too. My favorite cake shop in Melbourne still has it.
  127. WendyWomynCakes: πŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸ˜‹
  128. The Scran Line: I'm so excited to share it with you next Saturday!
  129. αŽ½Φ…ΚŠα’ ᏒᎬᏁαŽ₯Ꮥ: So excited for the upcoming treats of 2019
  130. Tammy Winters: Thanks for sharing!
  131. Elwood Stroder: 🐝
  132. Erika Miranda: No I've seen that one, mabey not Mexican hot chocolate but like a really spicy chocolate and cream cheese cupcake
  133. Patty Farthing: Nick! I love the video! I’ve been missing you!!! I can’t wait for your book...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 🐝 🐝
  134. American Baker in Germany: It's so nice to see you here and answering questions. Look forward to your big announcement. 😊 I like to film in natural light as much as possible, too. Not always possible in winter, though.
  135. Priyanka Kote: I want to know background music . I love it. Want to make ringtone
  136. Bake with Gen: I think so... :)
  137. Daivon joker of all traits: πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ
  138. Brensimpsonita: 🐝 It's nice to know a little more about you. And, also, to see you back Waiting for the big announce.
  139. The Scran Line: Aww, thanks so much Sheila! x
  140. Kaitlyn Lowder: Trader Joe's has bags of freeze-dried raspberries!
  141. Romi Z: The Scran Line LOL
  142. Helens 3 C's: sorry on my ancient laptop cant leave a bee emoli so ill leave this one instead B... Nick your looking amazing keep up the good work, not that you didnt look good before hun xx if its a book ill most definitely be buying it, HAPPY NEW YEAR from Cornwall UK xxx
  143. Electric Mixer45: Nick, you are awesome. Oh, and bless you btw.
  144. Husena Q: πŸπŸ˜€
  145. The Scran Line: Thanks for the kind comment Helen!
  146. tstallman24: I make your chocolate chunk cupcakes all the time and people rave. Thanks for making me look awesome!
  147. Victoria Ahmed: I miss your talking videos!
  148. Freedom Lopez: What is your favorite cupcake you ever made
  149. Ilana Mrk: 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
  150. Shaunap30: πŸπŸ’—
  151. Sophie Parfait: πŸπŸ˜‚πŸ’•
  152. Annabel Munoz: 🐝
  153. Bella'sChannelMadeOnlyToComment: 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝
  154. Angelica MΓ₯nsson: 🐝
  155. A Little Bit Of Love: 🐝
  156. Ariel Lamontagne: 🐝
  157. Freedom Lopez: 🐝🐝🐝🐝
  158. Jessie Grace Pants: πŸ˜„πŸπŸ
  159. Alissa Mai: Suggestion for a savoury(ish) cupcake MAPLE BACON πŸ₯“
  160. Sheena Rogister: 🐝🐝🐝
  161. Marise Baltar: So excited for Jan 19th now! Whatever it is I'm with you on it. 🐝🐝
  162. Cam K .: Why Don't You Have A Bakery Yourself?
  163. putu sri diah astiti: hello nick, I have tried baking a cupcake with a temperature that is not too hot, it does make the cupcakes look good, but the inside of the cupcakes isn't too ripe, what should I do?
  164. Nicole K.: 🐝🐝
  165. Laura Chavez: He did in the past. However his passion now is to teach us how to bake through his channel.
  166. Erika Miranda: 🐝 you should make a Mexican hot chocolate cupcake, with a spicy chocolate caje and a spicy cream cheese frosting😍😍😍
  167. Glenna Murray: 🐝
  168. Rusty Shackleford: Nick! So glad to see you back. This isn't a baking question but would you ever consider making merch (like t-shirts) with your designs advertising your channel? Your designs and video thumbnails are so colorful and happy and I think they'd look great on a shirt.
  169. Tammy Winters: 🐝😁
  170. Ray Gabriella: YAY!!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
  171. Megan Popple: 🐝
  172. ladylouisa: 🐝 🐝 🐝 bless you for the sneeze lol
  173. bopalee bop: Yay
  174. Simon Doomslayer: I don't know how to do the bee emoji but I made it ♡
  175. Beth Gates: Nick.....my forever πŸ‘‘πŸπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š!!! I just adore you, have for years 😁😍😘. There is absolutely NO ONE on YouTube like you. Your brilliant mind, and excellent pastry knowledge.....together put even the most seasoned Fench pastry chefs to shame luv. You are as precious as they come, cute as a button, as te sweetest human ever. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo my πŸ‘‘πŸπŸ‘‘πŸπŸ‘‘πŸπŸ‘‘πŸπŸ‘‘πŸπŸ‘‘πŸπŸ‘‘πŸπŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™
  176. Sincerely Eccentric: Nick!! The germaphobe in me is screaming. You sneezed and did not cover your mouth.
  177. Unicorn ariana grande: Lucky
  178. PhΕ“na Chirachanakul: I'm so happy that my name is in there 3:36
  179. Nitsa Amanda Oz: 🐝
  180. Andrea Knoblich: Omg i sneezed at the same time u did woooooahh
  181. Liz Evans: 🐝
  182. Chana C: 🐝
  183. Gisell Ornelas: OMG what should I comment
  184. Ilana Mrk: B
  185. Marina Guzzi: Are you going back to the talking vids?
  186. Jamiee Alexandra: 🐝 PLEASE let it be a recipe book πŸ™ love your videos, so glad to see you back ❤️
  187. Michelle Emslie: 🐝🐝🐝
  188. The Scran Line: Huh?
  189. Sylv Bon: 🐝❤️
  190. chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting, how to make macaron french, chocolate cupcakes with filling, chocolate cupcakes with white frosting, cupcakes chicago, easy cupcake recipes without baking powder or soda, vanilla cupcakes without butter, over the top dinner recipes, how to make macaron filling thicker, easy cupcake recipes for beginners, over-the-top cheesecake recipes, french macarons nyc, easy cupcake recipes chocolate, cupcakes 2048, how to make macaron ice cream sandwich, how to make macaron raspberry filling, cupcakes and cashmere, easy cupcake recipes betty crocker, how to make vanilla cupcakes with oil, over the top thanksgiving recipes, how to make vanilla cupcakes with icing, how to make vanilla cupcakes taste, chocolate cupcakes with raspberry frosting, how to make macaron without almond flour, french macarons for sale, over the top hot dog recipes, cupcakes delivery, how to make vanilla cupcakes at home, easy cupcake recipes without frosting, how to make macaron shells, how to make macaron easy, chocolate cupcakes with buttermilk, french macarons with coconut flour, cupcakes nashville, vanilla cupcakes with filling, how to make macaron chocolate filling, easy cupcake recipes using box mix, vanilla cupcakes from scratch recipe, how to make macaron tower bonbon cakery, over the top milkshakes recipes, vanilla cupcakes with strawberry frosting, over the top breakfast recipes, easy cupcake recipes uk, how to make vanilla cupcakes wikihow, chocolate cupcakes from cake mix, chocolate cupcakes without buttermilk, how to make macaron tree, vanilla cupcakes recipe, vanilla cupcakes with oil, french macarons walmart, vanilla cupcakes moist, chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chips, vanilla cupcakes without milk, how to make macaron batter thicker, vanilla cupcakes with chocolate filling, easy cupcake recipes vanilla, how to make macaron youtube, chocolate cupcakes walmart, how to make macaron template, how to make vanilla cupcakes 12, over the top bloody mary recipes, easy cupcake recipes without butter, cupcakes and cashmere clothing, french macarons boston, how to make macaron tower stand, vanilla cupcakes without eggs, how to make macarons, vanilla cupcakes nz, french macarons price, vanilla cupcakes eggless, chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting, cupcakes for dogs, chocolate cupcakes vegan, over the top cake recipes, cupcakes walmart, french macarons ingredients, french macarons toronto, how to make vanilla cupcakes without flour, chocolate cupcakes with sour cream, french macarons template, how to make macaron less sweet, how to make macaron cream filling, french macarons near me, cupcakes near me, how to make vanilla cupcakes without eggs, how to make vanilla cupcakes chocolate, chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting, easy cupcake recipes with oil, how to make vanilla cupcakes without milk, french macarons chocolate, easy cupcake recipes at home, french macarons tasty, how to make vanilla cupcakes homemade, cupcakes from scratch, cupcakes and bubbles, french macarons online, chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese filling, chocolate cupcakes with peppermint frosting, how to make vanilla cupcakes with cake mix, french macarons calories, easy cupcake recipes for christmas, how to make macaron strawberry filling, vanilla cupcakes mary berry, chocolate cupcakes with raspberry filling, cupcakes houston, vanilla cupcakes with sour cream, cupcakes in a jar, over the top cookie recipes, vanilla cupcakes bbc, chocolate cupcakes for two, over the top burger recipes, french macarons nutrition, how to make macaroni salad, french macarons history, easy cupcake recipes with cake mix, how to make vanilla cupcakes without caster sugar, chocolate cupcakes food network, easy cupcake recipes without eggs, cupcakes austin, easy cupcake recipes for kids, chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, easy cupcake recipes red velvet, french macarons paris, how to make vanilla cupcakes video, easy cupcake recipes from scratch, french macarons flavors, cupcakes actually, cupcakes and cartwheels, cupcakes by melissa, how to make vanilla cupcakes step by step, cupcakes in spanish, cupcakes with filling, over the top dessert recipes, how to make vanilla cupcakes without butter, easy cupcake recipes without milk, how to make macaron cake, vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting, vanilla cupcakes food network, easy cupcake recipes without vanilla extract, over the top cupcake recipes, vanilla cupcakes easy, how to make vanilla cupcakes without sour cream, french macarons filling, over the top chili recipes, how to make vanilla cupcakes from scratch, easy cupcake recipes from box, how to make vanilla cupcakes allrecipes, chocolate cupcakes without eggs, vanilla cupcakes thermomix, how to make vanilla cupcakes kidspot, french macarons costco, vanilla cupcakes taste, cupcakes nyc

Ask Nick #1 - JANUARY 2019 Q&A - The Scran Line

384 Likes384 Dislikes
6,330 views views459,734 followers
How-to & Style Upload TimePublished on 10 Jan 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment