Thursday, September 17, 2015

Kris Jenner Says She Did Not Like Kylie's Lip Fillers

Mama was NOT happy.

So remember how Kylie Jenner finally confirmed that she's had lip fillers?

So remember how Kylie Jenner finally confirmed that she's had lip fillers?

This was after a lot of back and forth about whether plastic surgery or just good makeup was involved.

E! / Via youtube.com

I still do Juvéderm for my lips. I go to Dr. Ourian in Beverly Hills. He's the best, and he's super natural about it. I was going to somebody before, and it was just looking crazy. I would recommend that anyone who gets it done go for a filler that lasts only two to four months. It's annoying to keep going back, but you have the option of stopping it.

Brian To / Getty Images


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment