Thursday, September 17, 2015

18 Times Coach Taylor From "Friday Night Lights" Knew Exactly What To Say

In honor of Kyle Chandler’s birthday, it’s time to celebrate the greatest Texas gem we know: Coach Taylor.

When he knew that looking at the bright side of life could get him through anything.

Coach Taylor: At least she's not interested in a serial killer...or one of the Riggins.

When he let everyone know that we deserve the things we've worked for.

When he wanted to do the dishes but he just couldn't.

When he wanted to do the dishes but he just couldn't.

Coach Taylor: I was gonna help you with those dishes but I somehow got stuck to the couch.

NBC

When he knew that it's always the right time to give a grammar lesson.

Matt: Look, I don't want this whole thing to be awkward.
Coach Taylor: You don't want what to be awkward?
Matt: This whole thing between Julie and I.
Coach Taylor: Julie and me.
Matt: Huh?
Coach Taylor: It's "Julie and me." It's a common mistake. Go ahead.


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment