Monday, March 11, 2019

The Scran Line NEON GRAVEYARD Cupcakes - The Scran Line

  1. ikeeljoowitpoke: The only song I’m thinking while watching this is Rave in the Grave. Lol. Decadent looking cupcakes too
  2. miseltoe1: Milk at 0.42? Made me laugh😂 love your work Nick❤
  3. Bobby Jones: Beautiful❤🎶
  4. where’s katie: ||-//
  5. Rebbecah Israel: Yummy
  6. UnderneathTheBottle Wine Sommelier: I want this for my funeral...
  7. Dogs Cats: Yet again fabulous and you have given me an idea to make the cake of my niece witg rainbow batter awesome you rock😊🌹🌹
  8. The Scran Line: Thanks Choppa!
  9. Qalaxysnail: There wasnt stuff in the middle :0
  10. Harley Laufeyson: Is this inspired by Neon Gravestones by Twenty One Pilots? But still,please make something inspired by Emo culture. Pray For The Wicked,Trench,Mania. You did Neon Gravestones But I want to see for the whole Emo culture please!
  11. Unicorn ariana grande: Ur baking channel is my personality!!baking and creativity🎆🎇🎆
  12. Dee Allard: Milk for pink! 😂 Love it!
  13. Hà Phạm: Like before watch <3
  14. American Baker in Germany: Love the colors! You have quite the talent at finding new ways to make cupcakes.
  15. raymen soin: wow!! ur ideas r amazing
  16. Hiro Takahashi: I'd call it "electric chapel", works better for a name lol
  17. Victoria TØP Alamu: im alissa uwu I was thinking the same thing
  18. Kerasoula S.: When ur doing voice-over, I feel like ur teaching me 😋 well, I've learned the "ribbon stage" thingy by heart on macaron vids, but still prefer voice-overs..when ur not too busy pls 😊
  19. Dana T.: I was trying to figure out if there was any inspiration to the cupcake but I don't think there is, at least that we should be aware of ||-//
  20. not even blurryface cares what you think: it would also be cool if it was called neon gravestones lol ||-//
  21. Adrienne McMillan: I love these! I like how you have no idea so much color is inside until you bite/cut into it
  22. Anna F: not even blurryface cares what you think I was waiting for this comment hehe
  23. yee is løve: Yees
  24. turtle 6: Yass
  25. Ana TØP: Neon gravestones try to call.... neon gravestones try to call for my bones.. call ❗️❤️
  26. Viridiana Toto: The best pastry chef Is here!!! 👏🍰
  27. Erin Gamma: Wow! Love the neon colors Nick.
  28. dunbelievethehype: Omg clique ||-// I was thinking the same thing
  29. Jalynn the savage: Neon 😍😍😍
  30. Diy Lover: Nick please do the speaking videos I love those!!
  31. Mikala Drewes: ||-//
  32. sinner x banditø: who thought of NEON GRAVESTONES ||-//
  33. Hunter ily: I’m betting two cupcakes that this was TØP inspired
  34. stillmikaela: why did this remind me of neon gravestones from twenty one pilots
  35. lo.ve.gabby: I'm so glad I'm not the only one getting hella Neon Gravestones by Twenty One Pilots vibes. (Also I'm shocked by how good they look every damn time. I also can't cook/bake, so)
  36. airplainchild: That's a sexy cupcake.
  37. Motionless Ghost: Katie Danielle I thought I was seeing things. 😂
  38. Jinkx Monsoon’s chipped tooth: Nick I miss your sweet face! No matter which format of video you decide to do I will continue watching, but I loved your talk-throughs
  39. Danielle Hollis: I'm in the States & I remember I was mortified to learn that not every country requires their eggs to be pasteurized! It was very odd for me, thinking health wise. Beautiful cupcakes as per usual 😊😊
  40. Alyssa Padilla: Milk
  41. Dæ Dæ: I love how he posts the Halloween themed cupcake videos during the Christmas month
  42. CakesByChoppA: Wow!!! That’s clever and looks amazing!
  43. Kileen Martz: SAME! 😂😂
  44. My Family Kitchen Cooking & Baking: बहुत सुन्दर
  45. Icy249: Neon Gravestones try to call for my bones...
  46. nellynate: Love the music
  47. Savannah Schooling: That is SO gorgeous!!! This is one of your most unique and pretty creations. ❤️
  48. Zadie Belle: When are you going to bring back you talking throughout the videos? I know it takes longer but these just remind me of Instagram videos (which is okay) but it was also kind of fun hearing you talk through it
  49. What The Bake: Your creations are always so colorful and creative. I like your quick and easy royal icing.
  50. Bobby Jones: ❤❤❤
  51. kmac: I really enjoy the videos with music rather than voiceovers. Such good vibes ✌🏻🍰
  52. Cassandra Lee: Nick do u work with taste made by chance?
  53. paulina bilej: I remember your old videos and I must say I like this new format much more.
  54. Travybabe: Sam Chispas Because the coloured stripes made from those egg whites aren’t being cooked - if they’re not pasteurised there’s a risk of food poisoning. What he is making there is ‘royal icing’ which can be made with Meringue powder if you don’t want to use raw egg. 👍🏻
  55. Kake Jolee: milk 😂
  56. Anna F: im alissa uwu happy late bday tyler
  57. Fallen Roses: Yesss That's the reason I watched lmao. Thought it would be something to do with TØP
  58. Little Flower: I kinda sorta like miss you .....
  59. chickenisgreat68: Comments 98.9% TØP Neon Gravestones 1.1% the actual video
  60. Gracelyn Menor: I wish I could eat all of your cupcakes 😝 they look 😊 good
  61. Carolina L.M: Is perfect
  62. marny cummings: So i have a question. Why is the green you use never green? Its always a teal colour and just seems to blend with the blue. I'm not trying to troll im actually curious. Like maybe its my phone screen or something but its been annoying me for ages lol
  63. Nicole Lucas: I thought I just read it wrong hahaha obviously not...🤣
  64. Caperucita Roja: I love it
  65. Kiara Thomas: Milk food coloring lol
  66. oof abby: Saw the title and immediately started sing “neon gravestones”
  67. im alissa uwu: im getting TØP vibes sksksksks
  68. Roger Smith: Neon gravestones anyone?
  69. lauren lee: hi nick! i was just wondering if u work with tastemade cause they use your footage on snapchat and don’t give u credit.
  70. Jewel Mouzon: Why did you stop talking I enjoy when you was talking. Also the cake was awesome !!!!!!!!
  71. Ellen Wood: Wonderful! Does the charcoal change the texture of the cupcake? Can you tell it's in the cake or does it completely dissolve?
  72. رهف آل حرب.: I'm so in love with these short videos ❤️❤️❤️🤤
  73. Sray s: Electric chapel<3
  74. rockfantasy8: Am I the only one who thought immediately of "starboy" video clip from the weekend? Awesome delicacy as always ❤
  75. i don’t even know: neon gravestones? ||-//
  76. Wendy Sofia Marulanda Valencia: Love
  77. Zahida Waheed: Neon cupcakes?!! Here i come😁😍😍
  78. Daiana Giraldo: Neon.... gravestones?
  79. Ariadna Sánchez: Nick, make a cupcake called Thank u Next please!!!!
  80. Alpha Caroline: Twenty øne piløts cupcakes
  81. Sam Chispas: At 0:57 the egg whites have to be necessarily pasteurized?
  82. i don’t even know: hell yess!! i love tøp
  83. رهف آل حرب.: I'm so in love with these short videos ❤️❤️❤️🤤
  84. ᎽօʊᏒ ᏢᎬᏁᎥᏕ: She's GORGOUES
  85. Katie Danielle: Yellow, Green, Blue, and.... Milk?
  86. Alice Lolita: honestly thats a mood.
  87. Isabella Purcell: Neon gravestones ....... trench .....
  88. Fariha Islam: I love ur videos Nick. Keep it up.
  89. Ellen Wood: Wonderful! Does the charcoal change the consistancy of the cupcake? Can you tell it's in the cupcake or does it completely dissolve?
  90. D Eddygavino: Hey to all the TØP stans here! Nick... just out of curiosity... were these inspired by Neon Gravestones by TØP? TY
  91. allybug hines: Yes!!!!
  92. penelope schaffer: omg nick you inspire me and I love your videos so much. I have been your biggest fan since the bigining. Thank you so much for posting amazing content! Suggestion: Rudolph cupcake
  93. Cheyenne Mason: Yeah yo like......why your milk pink
  94. Fallen Roses: YESSSS
  95. Ana TØP: im alissa uwu yessss
  96. Danielle Zepess: +Ellen Wood I think Nick mentioned in another video that the charcoal doesn't affect texture or flavor. I do remember him saying that it's the best way to get a pure black color, far better than coloring or gel. :) ❤️
  97. Bathabile Mahlangu: Nick you are truly Amazing!! You are my favourite Youtuber of all time !! ❤❤❤💜💜👌👏👏
  98. Abigail Wilkerson: These look so cool!
  99. how to make macaron shells, how to make vanilla cupcakes without flour, how to make macaron tree, how to make macaron template, vanilla cupcakes eggless, vanilla cupcakes with sour cream, over the top dessert recipes, over the top cupcake recipes, easy cupcake recipes without frosting, vanilla cupcakes mary berry, french macarons toronto, easy cupcake recipes for christmas, how to make macaron raspberry filling, how to make macaron tower bonbon cakery, cupcakes from scratch, how to make macaron less sweet, cupcakes delivery, chocolate cupcakes with buttermilk, easy cupcake recipes without butter, easy cupcake recipes at home, easy cupcake recipes red velvet, easy cupcake recipes from scratch, french macarons with coconut flour, vanilla cupcakes without butter, easy cupcake recipes for beginners, chocolate cupcakes vegan, chocolate cupcakes with raspberry frosting, how to make vanilla cupcakes without eggs, cupcakes walmart, french macarons boston, how to make macaron ice cream sandwich, easy cupcake recipes without milk, over the top bloody mary recipes, how to make vanilla cupcakes without sour cream, over the top milkshakes recipes, cupcakes and cashmere, easy cupcake recipes without eggs, vanilla cupcakes with chocolate filling, chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese filling, cupcakes and bubbles, easy cupcake recipes from box, vanilla cupcakes moist, chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting, how to make vanilla cupcakes 12, vanilla cupcakes with strawberry frosting, french macarons nyc, easy cupcake recipes for kids, chocolate cupcakes without eggs, cupcakes in a jar, how to make vanilla cupcakes wikihow, how to make macaron cake, how to make vanilla cupcakes step by step, how to make vanilla cupcakes without butter, how to make macaron easy, chocolate cupcakes with peppermint frosting, cupcakes with filling, vanilla cupcakes without milk, french macarons near me, vanilla cupcakes taste, easy cupcake recipes with oil, french macarons online, chocolate cupcakes with white frosting, chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chips, cupcakes actually, how to make macaron filling thicker, how to make vanilla cupcakes without milk, over the top chili recipes, french macarons history, cupcakes and cashmere clothing, cupcakes near me, chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting, french macarons tasty, how to make vanilla cupcakes from scratch, chocolate cupcakes food network, how to make macaroni salad, cupcakes and cartwheels, how to make vanilla cupcakes allrecipes, easy cupcake recipes chocolate, chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting, chocolate cupcakes from cake mix, over the top dinner recipes, french macarons for sale, how to make vanilla cupcakes kidspot, vanilla cupcakes without eggs, how to make macaron cream filling, french macarons calories, chocolate cupcakes without buttermilk, over the top cookie recipes, easy cupcake recipes without baking powder or soda, easy cupcake recipes with cake mix, how to make macaron tower stand, easy cupcake recipes vanilla, cupcakes austin, how to make vanilla cupcakes video, easy cupcake recipes betty crocker, vanilla cupcakes bbc, how to make vanilla cupcakes with icing, how to make vanilla cupcakes taste, french macarons price, how to make macaron strawberry filling, chocolate cupcakes for two, french macarons walmart, how to make macaron without almond flour, chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, cupcakes by melissa, french macarons filling, how to make macaron youtube, how to make macaron chocolate filling, french macarons nutrition, french macarons ingredients, easy cupcake recipes uk, french macarons costco, chocolate cupcakes with raspberry filling, vanilla cupcakes easy, how to make vanilla cupcakes without caster sugar, vanilla cupcakes with filling, how to make vanilla cupcakes with oil, chocolate cupcakes walmart, over the top breakfast recipes, easy cupcake recipes without vanilla extract, how to make macarons, cupcakes 2048, how to make macaron batter thicker, how to make vanilla cupcakes at home, over the top burger recipes, french macarons flavors, vanilla cupcakes recipe, over the top cake recipes, over the top thanksgiving recipes, french macarons paris, vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting, chocolate cupcakes with filling, vanilla cupcakes thermomix, cupcakes for dogs, how to make vanilla cupcakes homemade, vanilla cupcakes nz, cupcakes nyc, over the top hot dog recipes, cupcakes nashville, easy cupcake recipes using box mix, vanilla cupcakes from scratch recipe, chocolate cupcakes with sour cream, how to make macaron french, over-the-top cheesecake recipes, french macarons chocolate, cupcakes houston, how to make vanilla cupcakes with cake mix, vanilla cupcakes food network, french macarons template, vanilla cupcakes with oil, cupcakes chicago, cupcakes in spanish, how to make vanilla cupcakes chocolate

NEON GRAVEYARD Cupcakes - The Scran Line

1,208 Likes1,208 Dislikes
19,119 views views459,734 followers
How-to & Style Upload TimePublished on 2 Dec 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment