Saturday, March 9, 2019

Mystic Musings FREAKY FRIDAY_5 cursed paintings

  1. Ahmad Medhat: Cool content
  2. Serena Parks: It has been found out that the crying boy paintings were sprayed with fire resistant spray.
  3. Oouga Hersharr: 4:09 the alternate lighting on "The Hands Resist Him', where it seems the girls is holding a gun, look more carefully. She is holding the original light with the bar across the window blending into the lantern to simulate a gun shape. It's a trick of the lighting.
  4. Anton Fuchs: the crying boy is very well done but it is sad
  5. potentialitee: I wish I had a way of showing it to you. it's called, "the laughing man". it was painted by a very talented but tortured artist. I saved it from the trash, when he was trying to throw it out. he started out trying to paint a little boy and it just came out as this very disturbing visual of a black Eyed "creature", covering his laugh with a skeletal hand. I have to keep it covered, not only because it's creepy as f#ck, and creeps people in the house out, but bc it moves around, "falls off" when it's hung up, and "visits" me in my dreams, making me very uncomfortable by his offers to "help" me. I could never part with this piece. I've loved it since I saw it for the first time. but sadly, I cannot openly display it.
  6. potentialitee: I love this subject, haunted art and objects in general. I have a painting that I believe to be haunted but I can't figure out how to post it here. thanks for the vid.
  7. Melissa M. Sutton: WOW.
  8. Mystic Musings: +Crysty Boucher I think so, too. And who's to say someone wouldn't photoshop a little bit to make more money off it?
  9. Mystic Musings: +potentialitee Ohhh! Tell us about your painting!
  10. don larsen: awesome lamp:)
  11. articulate, paint nite, paintball near me, draw something, gallery furniture, drawing apps, arthritis, cursed meaning, article 13, cursed goblin staff, arthur, gallery wall frames, cursed images meme, paint sprayer, drawings of flowers, arthur morgan, drawing tablet, paintball, drawings of girls, painting ideas, gallery frames, gallery leather, gallery wall, drawn together, gallery collection, paint your wagon, cursed synonym, gallery nucleus, paint it black, drawer slides, cursed photos, drawer organizer, artemis fowl, cursed child tickets, gallery of guns, drawings easy, artie lange, paint tool sai, drawasaurus, paint.net download, gallery wall ideas, paint and sip, cursed child, art van, cursed child movie, gallery app, gallery of maps, paint colors, arthropods, gallery walk, artichoke, cursed memes, drawing ideas, painting with a twist, paint 3d, cursed movie, gallery night pensacola, http://getpaint.net, cursed numbers, cursed child broadway, artistic stitch, gallery leather planner, paintings, draw so cute, artificial intelligence, art institute of chicago, drawn and quartered, artifact uprising, drawer, articles of confederation, drawing prompts, artichoke dip, artifact, cursed definition, paint with diamonds, , cursed food, gallery 1988, paint by numbers, cursed furry images, gallery place movies, painted ladies, art basel miami, cursed images, drawer pulls, cursed pictures, draw names, artemis, drawing, paint online, gallery place metro, cursed videos, article, drawful, gallery pizza, gallery 63, paintball guns, gallery place, draw io, cursed cat images, cursed minecraft images

FREAKY FRIDAY_5 cursed paintings

12 Likes12 Dislikes
264 views views1,157 followers
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 7 Nov 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment