Thursday, February 4, 2016

6 Things Sofia Vergara Had To Say About Being A Woman

“I just don’t believe in all that drama.”

Sofia Vergara, who was among 2015's highest-paid female actors on television, recently sat down with Net-a-Porter‎'s The Edit magazine for a wide-ranging interview that included topics like diversity, objectification, and boobs.

Sofia Vergara, who was among 2015's highest-paid female actors on television, recently sat down with Net-a-Porter‎'s The Edit magazine for a wide-ranging interview that included topics like diversity, objectification, and boobs.

And why not? We're always down for a good boob chat.

ABC

On watching herself age onscreen:

On watching herself age onscreen:

"It just makes me want to kill myself, but what can I do? I'll be sad when the wolf whistles stop."

ABC

On being funny:

On being funny:

"You have to make more of an effort when you're not beautiful, which is maybe why there aren't many beautiful women who can laugh at themselves. I never thought that I was that spectacular growing up."

ABC


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment