Monday, September 7, 2015

Damon Wayans Accuses Media Of "Twisting His Words" After Calling Cosby Accusers "Un-Rapeable"

“I just don’t believe it. I think it’s a money hustle,” he said of the rape allegations against Bill Cosby.

Comedian Damon Wayans is accusing the media of "twisting his words" after he said he believes the rape allegations against Bill Cosby are a "money hustle" and called some of his accusers "un-rapeable."

instagram.com

Wayans was making an appearance on Power 105.1's "The Breakfast Club" on Friday when he made the controversial comments.

Wayans was making an appearance on Power 105.1's "The Breakfast Club" on Friday when he made the controversial comments.

youtube.com

Tell the truth. If I was him I would divorce my wife (wink, wink), give her all money and then I would go do a deposition, I'd light one of those three hour cigars, I'd have me so wine and maybe a quaalude and I would just go off. Because I don't believe that he was raping, I think he was in relationships with all of them and then he's like, 'You know what, it's 78 it don't work no more, I can't get it up for any of y'all. Bye, bitches.' And they're like, 'Oh, really? Rape.' Because, I mean, 40 years...40 years! How big is his penis that it give you amnesia for 40 years?

youtube.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment