Thursday, September 10, 2015

99 Thoughts I Had Watching "The Magic School Bus" As An Adult

When I heard the iconic show was turning 21 this week I decided to revisit the first episode. It was, well, interesting…

Season 1, Episode 1: "The Magic School Bus Gets Lost In Space"

Season 1, Episode 1: "The Magic School Bus Gets Lost In Space"

TLC

1. That theme song. Wow. RIGHT IN THE CHILDHOOD.
2. I completely forgot about this iconic song until this moment and now it's all flooding back to me.
3. I feel emotional already.
4. OK. Here we go.
5. Wait, the redhead kid had a twin?
6. Who is this girl, I have no memories of her.
7. Oh. Janet. She is Arnold's cousin.
8. I've only seen her for two minutes but I've decided she's the worst person in the world.
9. OMG Ms Frizzle's dress is amazing. It has PLANETS on it.
10. I remember always loving her clothes.
11. How ~kooky~.
12. OMG they just zoomed into space like it's no big thing.
13. I feel like they would need more training to go into space.
14. And also, not be children.
15. Say field trips one more time.
16. Field trips.
17. How many field trips do they go on anyway?
18. Like, every day do they just go on a new one?
19. I guess I would too if I had a magic school bus.
20. Where does the magic school bus come from, by the way?
21. Is that ever explained?
22. Like is Ms Frizzle magic?
23. Or just the bus?
24. And, like, are the parents cool with all these field trips?
25. The principal?
26. DO THESE CHILDREN HAVE HOMES?
27. Why are there only eight kids in Ms Frizzle's class?
28. What kind of school IS this?
29. So many questions.

TLC


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment