Friday, August 28, 2015

19 Times "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" Made You Laugh Uncontrollably

“Every time you talk, I hear that sound that plays when Pac-Man dies.”

When Terry got to be "Scary Terry."

Boyle: I need someone to fill out a lineup. Will you be Scary Terry?
Terry: Oh, I love being Scary Terry. He says what regular Terry's thinking.
Terry (as Scary Terry): THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG! I'M GONNA MISS THE FARMER'S MARKET!

Fox

When Gina made Peralta call her relatives and tell them she was dead.

Gina: Is she crying?
Peralta: A little.
Gina: You should be wailing, you stone cold bitch! Now call my other grandma.

Fox

When Captain Holt quizzed Peralta about his locker.

Holt: One is your locker. The other is a garbage dump in the Philippines. Can you tell which is which?
Peralta: That one's the dump.
Holt: They're both your locker!

Fox

When Terry and Peralta both made an important confession thanks to the lie detector.

Terry: Is your favorite artist really Taylor Swift?
Peralta: No.
Terry: Lie.
Peralta: All right, fine. She is. She makes me feel things.
Terry: She makes ALL OF US feel things!

Fox


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment